Our guided bike tours feature
- An insider’s view into San Francisco and its neighborhoods
- Neighborhood personalities, wild history, modern city trends, and quirky stories
- Casually paced cycling – no spandex required!
- Fun, friendly, local guides
- Classy & comfortable city bikes
- Safe, bike-friendly routes that go around those infamous hills
Why choose SoSF Bike Tours
- Top-rated tour on Trip Advisor for more than 2 years
- Years of travel guiding experience
- Small group size
- We’re a small, local business
We’re so lucky to be located in Hayes Valley, a neighborhood full of boutique shops, restaurants, and the infamous Proxy Development. Be sure to come early for some of the best coffee in the city and stay after your tour for ice cream, beer, hip restaurants, and a stroll through the shops.